The electrical cabinet distributes power to all electrical devices, and will cut off the circuit in the event of short circuiting, overload or leakage in order to protect equipment. It is often used to manage power in a variety of locations, including residences, schools, factories and public buildings.
Material: high quality SPCC cool rolled steel
Surface finish: degreasing, pickling, phosphating, powder coating.
Thickness: the frame of cabinet and rack rail with square holes are 2.0mm.
Color: RAL7035 (gray-white)
The electrical cabinet complies with ANSI/EIA RS-310-D, IEC297-2, DIN41491, PART1, DIN41494, PAR7, GB/T3047.2-92 and ETSI standards.
| Model || Width || Depth || Height || |
| SA80060045 || 800 || 600 || 2260 || |
| SB80060045 || 800 || 600 || 2360 || |
- The cabinet is made using a welding technique that offers a high structural strength and the ability to bear up to 1000kg in a load.
- The cabinet features a modularity design and a variety of optional matching panels for different customer needs.
- The special design of the electrical cabinet ensures the circuit breaker and cable trunking are installed at the back.
- The cabinet features a tempered glass varnished front door, vented metal rear door as well as removable side, front and rear doors.
- The top and bottom of the electrical cabinet features cable holes.
- The gas spring in the lower front door allows cabinet assembly to be easier.
- We provide a variety of accessories.
- Every cabinet is equipped with a wool tray at the bottom in order to facilitate storage and shipment.
- Ingo provides custom service.